Acne is an annoyance for anyone at any age. A Dermatologist can help you with all types of skin irritants, annoyances, and much more. Click Here to Book an Appointment with a Dermatologist.
There are, however, many all-natural ways to treat acne right at home. Try these 5 remedies and see for yourself:
1. Baking Soda is an old favorite of many. It’s known to eliminate acne, reduce any inflammation, and it even acts as an exfoliator to remove the dead skin cells! Just mix with some water until it forms into a paste and apply it to your skin. You may leave it on for as little as ten minute, to as much as the entire night while you sleep. The longer you leave it on the more powerful it becomes. You will see an amazing difference in your skin.
Figure 1Image courtesy of artur84 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
2. Apple Cider Vinegar is another powerful old remedy used for clearing up your acne. It is considered to be an antibacterial and antifungal to your breakouts. Just apply to your face with a cotton ball, just as you would with a toner.
Figure 2Image courtesy of Naito8 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
3. Coconut Oil is a natural antibacterial and an antifungal as well. It is a great moisturizer for the skin, simply apply and massage it into your pores. It works so well you do not need an additional moisturizer for your face. It even helps fight bacteria and redness from your breakouts.
Figure 3Image courtesy of thawats / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
4. Tea Tree Oil is a powerful antibacterial for your skin. Mix an equal amount of water in with the oil, and use a cotton ball to absorb some of the oil and apply to your face. You may reapply the oil throughout the day. If you intend on wearing makeup at the same time, make sure the tea oil is underneath.
Figure 4Image courtesy of anankkml / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
5. Egg Whites are another great alternative for your acne. Using the eggs as a mask, apply to your skin and notice how it tightens. What it’s doing is minimizing the amount of oil in your pores and drawing out impurities. The egg whites mask leaves your skin glowing for a beautifully radiant finish.
Figure 5Image courtesy of antpkr / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Online Source: /wp/10-best-all-natural-remedies-for-acne/